Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This is Dayna's Cinco De Mayo performance at school. I got as close as I could. There were like a thousand people there. You can see her blond hair bouncing around though. It is pretty cute. I hope you like it!!!

3 comments:

Quinn and Ashley said...

So you didn't say anything about them singing, Duna duna duna, dun-na-na-na-na NA NA. My goodness Dayna you are such a good dancer!! This is so cute, I espcailly like the boy being tossed around by the girl on the right of Dayna. Oh little kids....

Rachael said...

Is she the only white kid in her school..makes it easy for you to pick her out of the crowd!
Fun!

EH said...

Hey Jasmene,

Too cute! I love Dayna dancing.

Hey - I hope you look at this, because I just tried to call you and I have the wrong number in my cell phone. Will you call me?

Love, Ellen