I cannot believe you are teaching your innocent child how to swear!! Sure, it's funny now, but just wait a couple years:) J/K...that video is too funny. I can't wait for Eddy to come home so he can watch it.
So I am horrible at updating. But our life has returned to order now. It took me a while to get organized after vacation. It always does. So now that I am home, I am getting into all of my stamping stuff again and man do I love it. The new catalog is out and this year, it is so cute. There are lots of new flower sets that are awesome. It just makes me happy to see all of the fun ideas that are in the catalogs. Bryan is back to working some what normal hours after Christmas. The kids are back in school and life is good. I hope to hear from all of you soon and even better to see you all soon!!! Jasmene
So sorry it has been so long. I have been busy. We had a good Christmas and we all survived riding. No major crashes this year, no one broke anything or had to go to the hospital. So we had a good time!!
Daivs can't even reach the floor boards!!
Rock On!!
Rock On!!!
My three Pro's!!
So the season is upon us and I am almost ready. The cards are going in the mail by Monday, and yes they are all handmade. I know crazy!! But I love it. Dayna is in Idaho with Mom and Ashley and getting ready for baby. I am packing for Christmas Camping trip. Bryan get Christmas Eve off as well as Christmas Day this year. It is very exciting. He has never had that. So it should be a fun year. Davis and Ben are here helping me pack, and if anyone wants this kind of help, give me a call. I would be willing to rent them out to help you!! See you all soon. Jasmene
2 comments:
oh my gosh... Quinn couldn't get enough. He just kept watching it for so long!!!!
I cannot believe you are teaching your innocent child how to swear!! Sure, it's funny now, but just wait a couple years:) J/K...that video is too funny. I can't wait for Eddy to come home so he can watch it.
Post a Comment